Year abroad is all about growth. It’s about expanding your horizons and stepping out of your comfort zone. With that in mind, here’s a list of just some of the most mind-blowing stuff I’ve learnt this year.
- Parmesan isn’t vegetarian;
- The evidence for menstrual synchrony is shaky at best;
- Tom Cruise is older than my dad;
- What flea markets are;
- Why flea markets are called that;
- Calling people “love” isn’t appreciated outside of the North of England; and
- Sour cream improves literally everything it’s added to.
There you go. Every day is a learning day!