I haven’t written anything in almost a full calendar month and gone a full lunar month. Reader, I’m sorry. I know you rely on my droplets of wisdom at least bi-weekly to keep your Ro-levels within a medically advisable range.
Here’s what I’ve been doing instead of blogging:
- Editing pictures of concrete buildings to look like backdrops for Soviet propaganda posters (see above);
- Learning about Ksenia Sobchak’s 2018 presidential bid (for an oral presentation that I just now fucked up);
- Participating in a wholesome collective of like-minded dwellers (by which I mean – cooking team teas with my flatmates);
- Bothering pigeons;
- Experimenting with new drugs (got prescribed new SSRIs);
- Refining my taste in lime ‘n’ soda (fresh lime > syrup);
- Ignoring voice mails.
As you can see, I’ve been very busy and I’ve spent a lot of time doing interesting things. Also, not insignificant is the fact that we don’t have Wi-Fi at home yet. How can I be expected to produce the same bland content when I can’t pen my masterpieces from the comfort of my bed?
Still toddling on,